CLEARING ADDICTIONS - Releasing Attachments
1. Bi-Colored Cluster Lily - Release - emotionally, relationships, beliefs and behaviors. Gentle, Healing, Loving Support while you allow unacknowledged or unresolved Grief to surface. Helps bring Balance, particularly for the Masculine/Feminine.
2. Glacier Lily - Speaks of Grace and Opening into the Safety and Depth of your Sensuality. Healing any lack of Self Confidence or Fear and Empowering you with knowing your Self Worth.
3. Camas - Reprograms old thought patterns, reminds you of the ancient ways. Recalibrates you on a cellular level.
4. Xunantunich (Belize)- Knowing our Divine Connection, living the mantra: I Receive and I Allow, Opening to your greatest potential. Viewing circumstances in a new light.
5. Wild Rose of Venus This was created during the Venus in Transit She Supports you by Encouraging Greater Self Love and Heart Healing. Knowing you are Innocent and helps you Connect with your True Self/Divinity. Helps you connect to and embody the Divine Feminine.
6. Ring of Cedars - Holds deep Wisdom, Helps you to Connect to and Release Anger and Agitation, Reminds you to take time for Stillness, Helps Strengthen you and offers Protection.
7. Barretts Penstemon - Perseverance to continue on and grow during challenging times. To trust that all events are in Divine Order. To embody greater Self Love..5 oz