" I recently ordered some of your blends and elixirs... Oh my gosh, so amazing!! They are so filled with beautiful energy and I have experienced powerful shifts and pure joy working with them. I just wanted to thank you for what you do and for putting so much love into your work. You will have a customer for life! Many blessings." Christina, CA
*I discovered I have a handful of the Appalachian batch still. PNW batch brewin' now (Dec 4 2018).
This is Forest Magick!
This cordial was buried with quartz for several weeks to charge with extra grounding earth + tree energy.
+White Pine gathered on the Full Moon Cordial (local, raw honey + sustainably gathered white pine + brandy), Fall Equinox +Hawthorne Cordial, +Cedar, +Glacier Lily and Fairy Slipper (no pick) Spirit Essences.
+wildgathered with permission from the plants + trees
I want to respond to everything in my life with FUCK YES!!
This is a decadent elixir of raw Cacao, Hawthorne tincture (Gathered from my special, sacred grove in the Appalachians.), Hawthorne Cordial, Spirit Essences of Pink Plumeria, Ruby and Poets Shooting Stars (These often shift batch to batch depending on which spirit remedies want to be included.), organic vanilla extract (that I made) and sweetened with local, raw Honey.
The Hawthorne haws were either dried with either Carnelian or Rose Quartz ~ make a note at check out which version you'd prefer.
The carnelian batch was tinctured with Hawthorne thorn for protections (where we need them), along with clear boundaries. Carnelian brings vital warming energy to our heart.
The rose quartz clears and opens the heart and deepens self love.
Small batch. Limited availability.
Opening Heart + Body
(UPDATE) 2017 the energies of this remedy shifted to deepening into ones own sexual explorations and pleasure, as well as forgiveness, releasing past lovers, sexual wounds and taboos, etc...
My remedies shift with your needs and where you're 'at'.
Damiana is a well known aphrodisiac and nervine helping you to relax and open both mentally and sexually.
There's also Big Heart Support in this one with Hathorne, Rose Cordial + Rose Quartz.
Double tinctured +Damiana crafted into a cordial (local, raw honey + brandy).
+Hawthorne berries gathered on the Full Moon and fresh decocted and made into a cordial. *Rose elixir (rose infused honey + brandy), Purifoy Spirit Essences.
+Wild Gathered *Garden Grown
1 oz cobalt glass with dropper
Please Reuse or Recycle
Gathered before my move back to the PNW, this Mimosa Cordial sat with lepidolite mica while infusing.
Kissed with Oregon Sunshine and amped with a Lepidolite, Clear + Rose Quartz Grid.
This soothing balm lifts the heart and spirit, helps with anxiety and feels generally warming to the heart and soul.
Infused with Oak, Violets + Mica and Pink Plumeria Spirit Essences.
This years batch reminds me of butterscotch along with the taste and nose of the Mimosa Flower.
Personally, I take my cordials all by themselves. But you may use them in cocktails/mocktails, drizzled over cakes or fruit or any other way you feel called..
*Small Batch & Seasonal.
*Only 8 Available.
1 oz cobalt glass with dropper
Please Reuse or Recycle
*I have just a few remaining bottles of this from Appalachia. A New version from the PNW will be crafted this Autumn and released around Winter Solstice 2018.
This soothing balm is a magical blend of +Hawthorne berries gathered on the
Full Moon and fresh decocted into a cordial +Hawthorne haws gathered on Fall Equinox and dried till Samhain then tinctured from dark moon - dark moon and crafted into a cordial. *Rose cordial from +English roses from my garden, Spirit Essences from +Flowering Hawthorne, +Wild Rose of Venus, +Pink Plumeria and Herkimer Diamond.
This is a yummy multi-layered concoction that you can take by itself, infuse into chocolate or dose into cocktails.
+Wild Gathered with permission. *Garden Grown
"This blend (Tender Heart) has been such a healing comfort for me!"
Chickweed (Stellaria media) is a wonderful, abundant green ally to seek out in Spring or Fall that you can use in salads, smoothies and pesto.
This is a fresh tincture that offers a soothing cooling effect. Indicated for 'hot colds', 'hot bladders' as well as assisting to "dissolve and break down unwanted matter, including disease-causing bacteria, cysts, benign tumors, thickened mucus in the respiratory and digestive systems, and excess fat cells." Susun Weed
Small Batch - Limited Quantities
Goldenrod (Solidago sp.) Oxymel is a medicinal honey + apple cider vinegar blend. This is an age old remedy traditionally used for herbs that weren't so pleasant tasting. Not so with this one! Also note that taste and smell are key indicators of a well made plant remedy.
I find this remedy to be warm and soothing. It's a wonderful aid as a decongestant and digestive support, as well as being anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, astringent and a diuretic. Specifically supports the kidneys and bladder. Reduces fever.It's effective at alleviating upper respiratory congestion stemming from allergies, sinusitis, flu, or the common cold.
I made this oxymel because I had an enormous field of Goldenrod behind my house that kept beckoning me! The Apple Cider Vinegar I made from elder apple trees on the land and I used local Appalachian honey.
Gut Support (i.e. Digestion, Weight, Skin, etc.)
Local, raw honey from Sauvie Island.
Haws dried with Garnet to Nurture your juicy heart, or begin the flow if it’s hardened from such deep loss, fear and heartache.. Anguish.
Think about it on an energetic level. We digest food. But we Also Digest events. Feelings. Confrontations. Fear. Trauma.
I often describe what comes into creation as multi-level and multi-dimensional. That’s because there’s always such a strong elemental *nature* energy from the way the plants, stones and trees are worked with. It really IS about Body & Spirit! (BTW, the above 3 paragraphs came from the nature allies I work with, not me.)
This is absolutely YUM! And makes me smile each time I drink it!
All around Yummy Plant Medicine!
My favorite Heart Remedy! You'll find this strengthening tonic ease heartache and improve overall health of your physical heart.
I have several 'versions'. One infused with Carnelian and one with Rose Quartz. Both help to accentuate the healing benefits of this sacred plant medicine.
Specify which you'd prefer in a note at check out.
Best used long term.
This Apple Cider Vinegar infusion sat from Full Moon to Full Moon.
I dried the Rosehips with Garnet, infusing a revitalizing energy into them.
This Oxymel (vinegar + local, raw honey) is
Warming to Heart and Spirit. As well as Nurtures your Gut.
Oxymels offer a long list of benefits from helping ward off colds and easing coughs, to aiding digestion and weight loss. You can even use it on salads and sautéed greens.
Rosehips are loaded with more Vitamin C than oranges (!), Antioxidants and Iron.
I made the Apple Cider Vinegar from heirloom and organic apples. ACV aides in digestion, improves skin tone, lowers cholesterol and high blood pressure.
"I can personally speak to the effectiveness of this Sacred Medicine. It was most certainly this that brought on the healing I needed - I had been doing all the other stuff and things were slowly getting better, but when I got this Medicine in the mail a rapid healing unfolded. I was intuitively guided to Lorin and the reason I chose her is because all her Medicines are made ceremonially with permission from the Plant Spirits. So Powerful."
~ Kristen A. Victoria, B.C. Canada
"I was just looking back at what was in the (custom) blend the other day out of curiosity. In retrospect, I couldn't believe how they have become even more relevant to me than I understood them to be when I first received the essence. I knew it was magic, I resonated with what was in my blend, but then after that whole purge and cleaning binge along with a couple of other emotional crises I feel like it has still unfolded all this time... I was literally just looking at the descriptions of the essences in the blend and in awe of what I was reading and how it was so right on!" - Christa, Asheville, NC
This is a personal Intuited blend to support you in life. For where you are and where you're heading.
You'll receive a copy of all the Essences and their support included with your special blend.
This beautiful intuited blend helps soften, heal and open your heart towards yourself and others.
Mimosa Flower + Tree Essence - Ecstatic Union with Self and All that Is.
Connecting to your Network of Support.
Rose Quartz Spirit Essence - Helps with Heart Healing. Having Compassion for yourself and others. Greater Self-Love. The Energy of the Divine Mother. Softens the Edges that Protect your Heart. Living from the Heart.
Lepidolite MicaSpirit Essence - Allows the heart to flutter open with hope. Reflects your inner beauty. Gently opens your heart. Compassion for Self, then you may offer compassion to others.
Perfect for when you want to Honor a New Chapter in your life, Invoke your Guides & Ancestors, Connect deeply to yourself or any other time you feel called to work with this intuited energetic remedy.
* Ruby in Zoisite Spirit Essence - Lunar water from Spring Equinox
Magnetically Draws Abundance into your Life, Blossoming into your Gifts and True Essence, Sacred Union, Finding Balance, Vibrancy.
* Ixora Spirit Essence (Hawa'ii) - Helps you connect to your passions and creativity, assisting you to unlock your full and wild sexuality and preferences. Helps you move through the fear of the unknown as you embark upon new beginnings and cycling out the old of what no longer feeds, supports and sustains you. Living a more joyful life with fiery passion
* Apple Tree Spirit Essence (from an elder tree that lives on the land where I used to live in N.C.)
Deep communion with self and All that Is. Nourishing to body + spirit. Abundance. Accessing your Multi-Dimensional Self. Helps you access portals to other dimensions.
* Bloodroot (No Pick) Spirit Essence (Appalachian Mountains) Crafted with Lunarized Full Moon water.
Restores you and offers Nourishing Care and Rest during Intense Transitions. Activates your Ability to Speak your Needs - particularly during Confrontations. Wisdom. Guidance from your Spirit Keepers/Shaman/nesses. 'Seeing' the Truth of a situation. Connects you to the Blood of Gaia/Our InterConnectedness to Her. Spirit Songs.
* 2nd Chakra Blend - *Ixora (Hawa'ii ) - Helps you connect to your passions and creativity, assisting you to unlock your full and wild sexuality and preferences. Helps you move through the fear of the unknown as you embark upon new beginnings and cycling out the old of what no longer feeds, supports and sustains you. Living a more joyful life with fiery presence. *Bi-Colored Cluster Lily - Release – emotionally, relationships, beliefs and behaviors. Gentle, Healing, Loving Support while you allow unacknowledged or unresolved Grief to surface. Helps bring Balance, particularly for the Masculine/Feminine.*Harvest Brodiaea (Summer Solstice) - Remembering Who You Are, Connection to Source/God/dess, Psychic Opener of Vision and Gifts.
In the midst of my own intensity, I was inspired to intuit a blend to support all of us sensitive souls. This is perfect support for empaths, tenderness, huge healing transitions, life transitions and feeling the weight of the world...
Water Element – Salmonberry Essence | Salmon River – Nurturing, Healing Energy and Support for our Physical and Emotional bodies. Cleansing, Releasing Emotional Wounds, Evolving, Rebirth, Renewal.
Flowering Pear - Rebirth, Renewal, Opening to Magical Possibilities, Innocence, Sweetness in Life and Offers Us Sustaining Support.
Peridot – Opens Creative Channels and Attunes you to your Potential, helps you to Speak with Clarity, Fertile Energy to Birth Ideas, Projects, Dreams or a Child, Opens Your Voice, Raises Your Vibration.
Lepidolite Mica – Allows the heart to flutter open with hope. Reflects your inner beauty. Gently opens your heart. Compassion for yourself, then you may offer compassion to others.
Fire Element – Fireweed Flower Essence | Pele – Fireweed speaks with the Support of Pele to help you Surrender and Release what you're ready to Heal and Let Go of so you may Allow New Beginnings in your Life. Support to help you Heal your Wounds of the Heart and Open again with Trust. The Medicine of Fire assists you to Create Alchemical Shifts to Transmute your Pain.
Checker Lily ('No Pick' Essence) – She helps you feel safe and supported by life. Can help shift any feelings of jealousy. Cleanses and clears the energetic pathways of the body. Having your needs met. Grounding into Gaia. Connecting to the interal grid of the earth.
St. Johns Wort - Protection, Safety, 3rd Chakra, Cosmic Connection, Blood Purifier, Joy and Comfort.
Flowering Dogwood - Helps you to Clear your Blocks and Resistance to Allow yourself to Open to Receiving, Connecting to 'the Breath of Life' which Reminds Us we're part of the Web of Life, Releasing Grief, Opens our Crown Chakra, Infinite Blessings, Pure Innocence.
*Apple – Deep communion with self and All that Is. Nourishing to body + spirit. Abundance. Accessing your multi-Dimensional Self.
* Larkspur - Playfulness, helps you to create new patterns, Opens your Throat Chakra to speak more loving to yourself and others, Freedom for relationships and circumstances that have restricted you.
*Wind Element | Foxglove Essence – Heart Healing, Physically and Emotionally. Expands Your Heart Chakra for Greater Amounts of Love and Bliss!, Similar Energy to Rose Quartz, but the Energy Moves Up from Heart to Throat. *Chrysoprase - Being Safely Held and Nurtured, Softening our Protective Armour, Gentleness with Ourselves and Others, Opening to Trust. *Balsamroot - Owning Your Power. Balancing Your Solar/Masculine Energy. Personal Strength for areas that are Lacking. Self Confidence. *Ixora (Hawa'ii) - Helps you connect to your passions and creativity, assisting you to unlock your full and wild sexuality and preferences. Helps you move through the fear of the unknown as you embark upon new beginnings and cycling out the old of what no longer feeds, supports and sustains you. Living a more joyful life with fiery presence. *Metal Element – Crystal Matrix + Perseid Meteors– Circulation, Awakens Kundalini Energy, Magnetic Energy. *Larkspur - Playfulness, helps you to create new patterns, Opens your Throat Chakra to speak more loving to yourself and others, Freedom for relationships and circumstances that have restricted you.
* Monkey Flower - Happiness, Opening more to the Flow of Life, Living a more Joyful Life, Releasing the 'Mask' and revealing who you truly are, Connecting more to Community.
*Clear Quartz – Vogel and Starbrary Quartz – Brings Clarity and Awareness and helps you step outside of yourself and be the Observer. Expands and Energetically Opens your body, Magnifies what needs to be Seen, Crown Opener.
* 1st Chakra – Root
*Barrett's Penstemon - Perseverance to continue on and grow during challenging times.
*Trillium - Singing Your Song, Triple Goddess, Renewal, Cleansing, Forgiveness.
*Oak (Spring Equinox) - Carries Ancient Messages, Personal Power, Strength, Grounding, Support.
* Black Kyanite – Gateway. Teacher. Bridges Shadow to Light. Portal Keeper. Reveals hidden aspects of yourself yet to be seen and/or acknowledged. Bridge to what you want to remember.
* Self- Heal – Offers softness to soothe our pain of self judgment and criticism. Our physical pain and wounds, our emotional pain of longing and seeking nurture and love. She calms us with her loving presence and helps us heal on every level. Allowing us to cleanse and release unhealthy thoughts and feelings towards ourselves and others. Connects you to your Shadow Self to integrate and heal. Clears Guilt and Heals Abuse, whether personally experienced or within your lineage.
* Buttercup – Helps you to give sweetness to yourself. Gently soothes your nervous system, helps you feel safe and secure.
* Spider Lily (Hawa'ii) – Receiving the purity of the Divine Feminine, Expanding your comfort zone and exploring new interests.
* Flowering Pear - Rebirth, Renewal, Opening to Magical Possibilities, Innocence, Sweetness in Life and Offers Us Sustaining Support.
* Wind Element – Foxglove Flower Essence | Wind – Heart Healing, Physically and Emotionally. Expands Your Heart Chakra for Greater Amounts of Love and Bliss!, Similar Energy to Rose Quartz, but the Energy Moves Up from Heart to Throat.
1. Pungent Desert Parsley - Connecting to all that you're grateful for, Heals and clears Abandonment.
2. Balsamroot - Owning Your Power. Balancing Your Solar/Masculine Energy. Personal Strength for areas that are Lacking. Self Confidence.
3. Pink Plumeria (Hawa'ii) - Self-Love, Knowing and walking in Beauty, Heart Opener, Inner Peace, Trusting in Yourself.
5. Yellow Bells – Helps you allow Transparency in your actions and words, Supports you in connecting to any resistance and allowing yourself to connect to your True Essence, Draws Opportunities.
6. Monkey Flower – Happiness, Opening more to the Flow of Life, Living a more Joyful Life, Releasing the 'Mask' and revealing who you truly are, Connecting more to Community.
7. Columbine – Living your Highest Potential, Creative Energy, Shining Your Unique Light, Honoring Yourself.
This intuited blend is intended to support your grieving process. Which may also include anger or a myriad of other feelings. I also encourage you to find other ways to process, through sounding, ceremony, art, journaling, counseling, etc.
1. Bitter Root ('No Pick' Essence) Renewal, Crown Opener, Grounding, Detox, Support for Lightworkers, All Chakras.
2. Ring of Cedars – Wisdom, Anger, Stillness, Agitation, Strength, Protection.
3. 1st Chakra – Root
*Barrett's Penstemon - Growth, Removing the Veils.
*Trillium (aka Birthroot) - Singing Your Song, Divine Feminine, Rebirth, Purity, Innocence,Triple Goddess, Renewal, Cleansing, Forgiveness.
*Oak (Spring Equinox) - Personal Power, Strength, Grounding, Support.
4. Spider Lily (Hawa'ii) - Divine Feminine, Divine Mother, Crown Opener, Cosmic Energy, Awareness, Purity, Expansion, Receptivity.
5. Columbia Desert Parsley ('No Pick' Essence) Play, Lightness, Surrender, Kidney/Heart Connection, Light Heart, Self Love, Nervousness, Heart and Throat Chakra.
An intuited Spirit Essence Blend of Hawthorne, Cedar, Jet, Snowflake Obsidian and Phantom Orchid created for those who are highly sensitive and empathic and/or those needing strong protective boundaries to feel safe.
Perfect for when you're in your head too much, stressed or have trouble being present in your body.
An intuitive spirit essence blend of
* Bitterroot Flower Essence
* Black Tourmaline Essence
* Oak Tree Essence
* Wood Element (a Spirit Essence of Mt Hood NF with the influence of Gaia)
SANCTUARY (replaced the Weightloss Blend which was created to Release Imbalanced Protections that can directly link to holding onto to weight, typically for sexual protection.) The intention for this new blend is to feel Safe and Secure in our sexual and sensuous essence primarily in our Intimate and Romantic Relationships.
1. Pink Plumeria - Self-Love, Knowing and walking in Beauty, Heart Opener, Inner Peace, Trusting in Yourself.
2. Flowering Hawthorne - Supports us with the reminder to have boundaries - particularly around our sexuality and in all relationships. She nurtures our heart and helps us to know when to say No. Hawthorn will also help you move through grief and heartache, helping to uplift us and trust again.
3. Wild Rose of Venus This was created during the Venus in Transit The Energies of Aphrodite/Venus, Quan Yin and Mother Mary came in as I was activating the water for this Essence as well as the celestial occurrence, amplifying the support of Venus and Love.
She Supports you by Encouraging Greater Self Love and Heart Healing. Helps you connect to and embody the Divine Feminine. Love and empathy for others.
4. Rose Quartz – Helps with Heart Healing. Having Compassion for yourself and others. Greater Self-Love. The Energy of the Divine Feminine. Helps you to Soften the Edges of Protections that don't Support you. Living from the Heart.
5. Don Elijio National Park (Belize 2.14) - Grounded support from the medicinal plants of this forest, Flow and Freedom to follow your own guidance and path, connects you to the Web of Life, Knowing Gaia's love, Ancestral Connection, Healing on All Levels, Healing from Plants, Ceremony, Vision Quests.
May you always feel Safe, Supported and Seen.
What do you seek?
Scrying the veils in an intuited energetic blend of flower and stone to assist you with the answers you desire.
1.Labradorite - Crafted under the potent Blue Moon and Venus Retrograde
Helps you in Clear Seeing - in your Life, Situations and in Others Motives. She helps you have Discernment. She helps you Enhance your Psychic Awareness and Vision. She helps you Balance your Emotions and Helps you Access your Emotional Truth and Integrity.
2.Phantom Orchid - Opens the Door to Mystery, Helps to Clear Blocks by transmitting a high frequency white healing light, Honoring the Sacred in All Beings and Elements, Soul Retrieval.
3.Fairy Slipper – uncommon ('No Pick' Essence) – Infuses a Magical and Regal energy into your being, helps you to move into and in between other Realms, Accessing with permission the Fairy Realm.
4.Apophyllite - Rainbow Light Frequency, Awareness and Acceptance of our Shadow Self, Angelic Healing Light from the Highest Realms, Astral Travel, Access to the Higher Dimensions, Clears the 'Veils', Opens our Crown Chakras to receive Transmissions from the Highest Realms, Potent Opener for Channeling.